weekeegeepee

Sunday, July 01, 2007

"Third World Traveler": MANY good articles on this website.




Came across this site, THIRD WORLD TRAVELER; I'm sorry for not having found this earlier.

The articles are categorized region (Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, etc), by international organization (WTO, IMF, UN, etc) and by issue (Democracy, Globalization, Patriotism; Oil, Drugs, Food, etc)

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO EXPLORE THE SITE. There is no need to read EVERY article there, nor even MOST of them. Look at the titles of the articles, and read which ever catches you fancy.

A few categories I found myself visiting often:

Definitions of "Third World"

Transnational Corporations and the Third World

Oil-related World Issues

Globalization

Do dip into this resource regularly!

(I will spend the next few posts excerpting some of the articles from THIRD WORLD TRAVELER I have read recently.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home